Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Question For The Jewish People (It's Not About Gaza)


First of all let me specify clearly who I am calling out for here. I'm talking about the jewish people, the real people. I'm no asking about it's politicians or celebrities, or governments or lobbies. I do not care about that irrelevant minority. I want to speak with those jews who grew up on in a house, a home. Those who had neighborhood friends or foes. Those who since they were kids knew about mom and dad having to work in order to pay the bills. Those who luckily had the choice between saving money and studying real hard to hopefully again work hard; or the other choice of just working really, really hard in order to make a living.

To the jewish people I want to ask: How do you see Zionism and the jewish lobby? And I want to ask you if you are as jewish as I am catholic, that is atheist. If you wish to extend politically to any subject than concerns you,  please do so. I don't wish to judge you, I won't reply nor I will not post a rebuttal, update or any sort of addendum to this particular inquiry. I am just asking you to do me a favour and allow me to quickly take a gaze outside the big, big wall and see if I can get a real look of the political landscape from the people who matter. An honest one. It's all I want to learn.

If I am to be honest myself, I'm pussyfooting. As if walking on eggshells. Because I am afraid to offend you, not as a conspiracy theory international apparatus, but as a friend. As someone I would like to seat down with, have a joint with and talk with. Because all of this constant bickering at international scale weights down like an tsunami of overwhelming noise, beating and beating over my head. And I just want it to stop, for a second, just a small crack on a window of time and space. Right now, and here is a good place. We can take a harmony of a second and just chill. So seriously, all I want to know, jewish people, is how do you feel? Are you ok? I know that  politics are hard on you, and politicians are far, far away from your hands. Feel in total freedom, friend.

I just want to understand you, because in the end we are all in this together and we might just  as well make it a good ride for us all, why not just have peace and learn to cooperate. I know they have armies, they all do. But in the end, it's not about armies or soldiers or collateral damage, it's about the people, us, and we should learn to leave this horrible concepts behind us. We need to take care of things, realize that in reality, it's not about wishing for the rich to decide when it's time to stop the murders, or when will it be enough. To me it's simple, I know that what lies ahead will be hard, but goddamn it! We've have hard all our life for breakfast and dinner. It's all we do since we are born, we struggle. How about one last push and get it over with?

I don't want to pressure you, jewish people, it's not your burden to do this alone, au contraire, I'm saying that we all have to do it, everywhere in the world, and free our families from this cancerous relations. Let us not concern about artificial boundaries such as religions, countries or nations. Let us embrace all of our diversity and consider the magnificent spectrum of points of view we all have together as one people to solve common problems, it is the best tool mankind has for progress. But progress and evolution will only be possible with freedom and peace.

But I digress. Regardless of what you believe, and considering the cultural gap that supposedly separates us, I identify with your day to day struggle to survive and pass through life with dignity and justice, against all odds; more so if it's your choice to do it with your own family. Let us not allow that outside noise permeates the real bond between workers of the world, let us not allow it to pollute our ignorance with tales of hate and poison. Just as much as we won't allow it to justify greedy aristocratic lies which are heart-breakingly against life and family, against our own, which we are all.

Jewish people, what I am trying to say is that you don't really need to say anything unless you want to say something, about anything. We are all friends and family here in our blue house orbiting the Sun. I know you've had it hard, and we support you, as we support all the families enduring wars and it's outcome, those who face wars of greed will always have our sympathy and our defense, our hearts and our sword, regardless of race, religion or nationality. In the end I just want you to know that we are all also struggling day after day, we are brothers in our strength to carry on, working hard and doing as good as we can with our close ones and everyone, including our neighbors, specially in times of need.

No comments: